The taste of caramel cheesecake minus all of the carbs!
2 packages of cream cheese
1 stick of softened butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 cup of powdered swerve sweetener
a pinch of salt.
My 5 minute sugar-free salted caramel! My recipe will walk you through it.
Mix together your cream cheese, softened butter, vanilla, sweetener, pinch of salt.
Make my 5 minute sugar-free salted caramel.
While the caramel is hot, use a spoon to drizzle in some caramel ribbons into the cream cheese batter,
- Fold in so that you get ribbons, you don’t want the caramel to mix too much.
- Place into your molds (or cupcake tin, or whatever you’d like to use to shape them.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- You can let these thaw, or bite in while they’re cold. I found that I like to thaw them for the cheesecake-y texture.
- These will last for up to a month in the freezer, but we ate them really fast! Store them in an air-tight container.
- You can take out the caramel and sub almost any flavor into them! I’ll definitely be making more variations of these.
- I put mine into silicone molds, which gives them good shape, and helps them come out even from the freezer. You can also shape them in a mini cupcake tin if you’d like! Just make sure you use silicone because they slide out easiest this way!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 fat bomb
- Calories: 151
- Sugar: 1.1 g
- Sodium: 90 mg
- Fat: 15.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 1.6 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 1.8 g
- Cholesterol: 43.9 mg
Keywords: fat bombs, salted caramel, salted caramel fat bombs, cheesecake fat bombs, caramel cheesecake