Desserts are a favorite for me. I have such an insatiable sweet tooth, but as you know, I’m trying to stick to low carb for my health and blood sugar. These salted caramel cheesecake fat bombs absolutely do the trick.
A couple of weeks back, I mentioned how I made some pretty delicious sugar-free salted caramel.
A few of you asked me over on Instagram what else I might put these in, so, I thought I’d make a recipe that would be helpful and delicious.
These salted caramel cheesecake fat bombs are keto-friendly and sugar-free.
They’re also totally delicious.
How to make salted caramel cheesecake fat bombs
You will need a couple of tools for this.
Some people are fine with using an ice cream scoop to form the balls, but I think they’re a little hard to eat that way. If you can get it to work, scoop them onto a baking sheet.
I put mine into silicone molds, which gives them good shape, and helps them come out even from the freezer. You can also shape them in a mini cupcake tin if you’d like! Just make sure you use silicone because they slide out easiest this way!
This recipe has all of the classic flavors of a cheesecake filling. They’re so rich, and satisfying!
The basics you’ll need are 2 packages of cream cheese, 1 stick of softened butter, 1 teaspoon of vanilla, 1/2 cup of powdered swerve sweetener and a pinch of salt.
Don’t forget the salted caramel! My recipe will walk you through it.
What are fat bombs for?
People on the keto diet are ultimately trying to meet a goal for fat each day. A fat bomb can be helpful in getting to that goal.
Honestly, for me, it’s a low carbohydrate snack that I can have in place of a sugary, and it won’t throw off my blood sugar.
Don’t get me wrong, I will indulge in a really good dessert that isn’t sugar-free. When I do, I know I’ll pay for it, but man, it’s always worth it.
I don’t eat these all the time, but if I’m craving something a little sweet, these are so rich and satisfying that I can eat one and be totally good.
Here’s the recipe for these perfect salted caramel cheesecake fat bombs.
As always, make sure you pin the image if you love it, and be sure to take a moment to leave a review about how they turned out for you!Print
The taste of caramel cheesecake minus all of the carbs!
2 packages of cream cheese
1 stick of softened butter
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/2 cup of powdered swerve sweetener
a pinch of salt.
My 5 minute sugar-free salted caramel! My recipe will walk you through it.
Mix together your cream cheese, softened butter, vanilla, sweetener, pinch of salt.
Make my 5 minute sugar-free salted caramel.
While the caramel is hot, use a spoon to drizzle in some caramel ribbons into the cream cheese batter,
- Fold in so that you get ribbons, you don’t want the caramel to mix too much.
- Place into your molds (or cupcake tin, or whatever you’d like to use to shape them.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- You can let these thaw, or bite in while they’re cold. I found that I like to thaw them for the cheesecake-y texture.
- These will last for up to a month in the freezer, but we ate them really fast! Store them in an air-tight container.
- You can take out the caramel and sub almost any flavor into them! I’ll definitely be making more variations of these.
- I put mine into silicone molds, which gives them good shape, and helps them come out even from the freezer. You can also shape them in a mini cupcake tin if you’d like! Just make sure you use silicone because they slide out easiest this way!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezing
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: fat bombs, salted caramel, salted caramel fat bombs, cheesecake fat bombs, caramel cheesecake