A twist on spinach and artichoke dip.
- Follow the instructions on your pastry sheet, thaw it out if you need to, or if it’s ready to use at room temperature, start with step 2.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out your puff pastry, and poke holes in it with a fork.
- Brush the Egg + Water with your egg wash.
- Sprinkle on your Parmesan all over the dough, to the edges.
- Add on your Spinach.
- Slice and add your artichoke hearts.
- Sprinkle on your Feta.
- Season everything with Salt and Pepper.
- Pop into the oven for 30 minutes, periodically checking on the doneness of the puff pastry (try not to open the oven too much, and let out the hot air).
- Take out of the oven, and slice it while it’s still hot.
- Cool and Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: American