A delicious grilled steak salad with tons of flavor and crunch.
- 1 lb of ribeye steak
- 4 cups Romaine Lettuce
- 1/4 Chopped Cilantro
- 10 Grape tomatoes
- 1/4 Red onion
- 1/4 cup Cotija Cheese
- 2–4 tablespoons Dressing of your choice
- Cook your ribeye steak to your desired temperature (medium for me for salads).
- Chop your romaine lettuce, and cilantro and assemble in your bowl.
- Slice your grape tomatoes in half and place into the bowl.
- Cut your red onion crosswise and pull 2-3 rings from the onion.
- Sprinkle cotija cheese on top.
- Dress the salad with two tablespoons of dressing and toss. Add more dressing if needed.
- Cilantro is optional in case you aren’t a huge fan of the green.
- This salad does well with a light dressing. Don’t overdress it. Toss it in 2 tablespoons at a time until you get the proper coating.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Salads
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Tex-Mex
- Serving Size: 1/4 Salad
- Calories: 230
- Sugar: 2.1g
- Sodium: 185.8mg
- Fat: 11.8g
- Carbohydrates: 4.5g
- Fiber: 1.7g
- Protein: 27.1g
- Cholesterol: 64.5mg
Keywords: steak salad, salad, beef, salad