No one has to ask me twice to eat a steak salad. Especially when that salad is colorful, flavorful and has amazing texture.
That’s how I feel about my fajita steak salad.
I love Tex-Mex, and this is one of my favorite ways to make a salad that reminds me of all of the incredible Tex-Mex flavors when I get fajitas.
It’s colorful, crunchy, fresh, and best of all – so easy to prepare.
If you want to change it up, season your steak how you’d like, and grill it to your perfect temp.
I recommend a cilantro, or lime dressing for this! Something a little sour and acidic pairs perfectly.
- 1 lb of ribeye steak
- Romaine Lettuce
- Chopped Cilantro
- Grape tomatoes
- Red onion
- Cotija Cheese
- Dressing of your choice
How to assemble steak fajita salad
- Cook your ribeye steak to your desired temperature (medium for me for salads).
- Chop your romaine lettuce, and cilantro and assemble in your bowl.
- Slice your grape tomatoes in half and place into the bowl.
- Cut your red onion crosswise and pull 2-3 rings from the onion.
- Sprinkle cotija cheese on top.
- Dress the salad with two tablespoons of dressing and toss. Add more dressing if needed.