A simple salad with lots of great spring and summer flavors. Sweet, sour, tangy, and hearty all at once.
- 4 cups of chopped kale
- 1 quarter cup of mint leaves finely chopped
- six strawberries, diced
- 3 ounces of goat cheese
- juice of one lime
- ¼ cup vinaigrette dressing of your choice (I used fig balsamic and it was SO good).
- Chop your kale, mint and strawberries and add them to a bowl.
- Massage the kale with lime juice.
- Then crumble the goat cheese over the top.
- Dress with the dressing of your choice. Pair with a side and enjoy!
- This lasts for about one day. Make it and eat it as soon as you’re able to.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chopping
- Cuisine: Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 1/2 Yield
- Calories: 157
- Sugar: 4.6g
- Sodium: 208.9mg
- Fat: 9.5g
- Carbohydrates: 10.2g
- Fiber: 2.7g
- Protein: 9.8g
Keywords: Kale Salad, Kale, Mint, strawberry, goat cheese, fig