Deliciously tart, and sweet. And zero sugar.
- 6 cups cold, filtered water
- 2 cups of Truvia Sweet Complete
- 2.5 cups of Fresh Squeezed Lemons (Roughly 12 whole lemons)
- It’s important to use Truvia Sweet Complete for this volume or your lemonade will not turn out as you expect. You cannot substitute another sweetener for this recipe. Swerve will not work, as it has a cooling effect that doesn’t taste good with this recipe.
- This recipe uses hand-squeezed lemons and not lemon juice concentrate. Squeeze the lemons fresh. It’s worth it.
- If you find that this recipe is too tart for you, you can add in a 1/2 cup of filtered water at a time until it gets to your desired taste level.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Chill Time: 4 hours
- Category: Drinks/Cocktails
- Cuisine: Sugar-Free
- Serving Size: 8 ounces
- Calories: 13
- Sugar: 1.5g
- Sodium: .6g
- Fat: .1g
- Carbohydrates: 4.2g
- Fiber: .2g
- Protein: .2g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: lemonade, low sugar lemonade, sugar-free lemonade, low carb lemonade