Refresh your summer days with this delicious strawberry lemonade ice pop recipe! Enjoy as a yummy snack or dessert.
- 6 (48 fl oz) cups, filtered water
- 2 cups (201g) of Truvia Sweet Complete
- 2.5 cups (20 fl oz) of Fresh Squeezed Lemons (Roughly 12 whole lemons)
- 8 ounces (226g) of Strawberries, washed and leaves removed
- In a saucepan add, water, and Truvia. Whisk and boil together until incorporated into a simple syrup, and all of the Truvia is dissolved.
- In a blender, add simple syrup, lemon juice, and strawberries, and blend until mostly smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds, leaving 2 inches of room at the top of the ice pop. You may strain the mixture if you want it completely smooth, but the fruit adds a nice bit of texture to the ice pops.
- Pop into the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours, or until the ice pops have completely frozen.
- Pop out, and enjoy!
- You can also make these into ice cubes to drop into water, it adds a nice bit of flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blending + Freezing
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 26
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 8.2 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.4 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Strawberry Lemonade, strawberry lemonade ice pops, strawberry popsicles