This content contains affiliate links, which helps hangrywoman.com to provide free recipes and resources. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support of the blog.
As the warm weather arrives, thoughts of anything that’ll keep me cool come to mind.
Ice pops are so refreshing in the heat of the day and taste oh-so-sweet on our tongues. For many of us, it’s a nostalgic summertime treat that instantly takes us back to our childhood days.
They come in all sorts of colors and flavors – from classic cherry to my strawberry lemonade to more adventurous ones like bubblegum and banana bearberry – giving us such a wonderful range of choices!
Traditionally, ice pops have A LOT of sugar, so I re-created a version that’s low in sugar and has lots of flavor. You can make a few at a time, pop them in the freezer, and have them ready when you’d like.Print
Sugar-Free Strawberry Lemonade Ice Pops
- Total Time: 4 hours 20 minutes
- Yield: 8 popsicles 1x
- Diet: Diabetic
Refresh your summer days with this delicious strawberry lemonade ice pop recipe! Enjoy as a yummy snack or dessert.
- 6 (48 fl oz) cups, filtered water
- 2 cups (201g) of Truvia Sweet Complete
- 2.5 cups (20 fl oz) of Fresh Squeezed Lemons (Roughly 12 whole lemons)
- 8 ounces (226g) of Strawberries, washed and leaves removed
- In a saucepan add, water, and Truvia. Whisk and boil together until incorporated into a simple syrup, and all of the Truvia is dissolved.
- In a blender, add simple syrup, lemon juice, and strawberries, and blend until mostly smooth.
- Pour into ice pop molds, leaving 2 inches of room at the top of the ice pop. You may strain the mixture if you want it completely smooth, but the fruit adds a nice bit of texture to the ice pops.
- Pop into the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours, or until the ice pops have completely frozen.
- Pop out, and enjoy!
- You can also make these into ice cubes to drop into water, it adds a nice bit of flavor.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blending + Freezing
- Cuisine: Dessert
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 26
- Sugar: 3.3 g
- Sodium: 8.2 mg
- Fat: 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 7.4 g
- Fiber: 0.8 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: Strawberry Lemonade, strawberry lemonade ice pops, strawberry popsicles