Delicious Sugarless s’mores cookies with homemade sugarless marshmallows!
● 1 cup almond butter
● 1 egg + 1 yolk
● 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
● 1 teaspoon baking soda
● 1/4 teaspoon salt
● 4 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
● 8 ounces of sugar-free marshmallows
● 2 tablespoons of almond flour
● Optional: flaky sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the egg, yolk, and vanilla until combined fully.
- Drop in the almond butter, Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener, baking soda, and salt together until well combined.
- Add in your almond flour.
- Mix everything until it’s all combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place slightly flattened balls onto a cookie sheet using a cookie scoop and bake 9 – 11 minutes. These spread out a bit so make sure they have some space.
- You can also top with extra marshmallows and melt them with a kitchen torch.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. You’ll notice the cookies will flatten out, or you can lightly press them to flatten them. You can also sprinkle some flaky sea salt on these cookies as they cool.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 11 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baking
- Cuisine: Cookies
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 1.2g
- Sodium: 160.9mg
- Fat: 12.2g
- Carbohydrates: 4.4g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 5.1g
- Cholesterol: 15.5mg