I partnered with Truvia to bring you this recipe!
I really love the holiday season because it means cookie time!
All winter long, I heat up my oven like crazy and bake so many cookies. I always say it’s our cookie marathon. Spending more time at home also means spending more time baking, and we’re really enjoying it this time of year.
As always, I have to watch how many sweets I eat, to be sure my blood sugars stay in range. I count on Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener to add a bit of sweetness to the holiday baked goods we know and love.
It’s refreshingly uncomplicated to use Truvia® sweetener products. You guys know that I have partnered with Truvia® for a very long time because I truly love baking with their products!
Truvia® Sweet Complete™ has zero-calories per serving and bakes and browns in recipes while measuring like sugar. I love this because when I swap out traditional sugar for Truvia®, I know exactly what to expect when the recipe is finished.
Now, let’s get to my S’mores Cookies, because they’re incredible, easy to make, and taste just like your favorite campfire s’mores!
Making S’mores Cookies
I like to make my cookies in one of two ways – I cook them in mini cocottes, or I make them into regular cookies.
Cooking them in a cocotte or ramekin requires the same cook time, but it’s awesome because you can make one cookie at a time to watch your serving sizes. You can also get fancy with it and eat your cookie with a spoon (and some ice cream on top if you’d like!)
Ingredients for sugarless s’mores cookies
Check out my recipe for homemade sugarless marshmallows using Truvia sweeteners. They are SO easy to make, and you’ll be thrilled with the result.
- 1 cup almond butter
- ¾ cup Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener
- 1 egg + 1 yolk
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces sugar-free dark chocolate, chopped
- 8 ounces of sugar-free marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons of almond flour
- Optional: flaky sea salt
How to make sugarless s’mores cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the egg, yolk, and vanilla until combined fully.
- Drop in the almond butter, Truvia® Sweet Complete™ All-Purpose Sweetener, baking soda, and salt together until well combined.
- Add in your almond flour.
- Mix everything until it’s all combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Place slightly flattened balls onto a cookie sheet using a cookie scoop and bake 9 – 11 minutes. These spread out a bit so make sure they have some space.
- You can also top with extra marshmallows and melt them with a kitchen torch.
- Cool for at least 10 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. You’ll notice the cookies will flatten out, or you can lightly press them to flatten them. You can also sprinkle some flaky sea salt on these cookies as they cool.
Truvia Sweet Complete contains chicory root fiber. This recipe has 5g of dietary fiber per one cookie serving.Print