A great, fresh salad for any night of the week. This wedge salad is quick to make, and has lots of great flavors and textures.
- 1 Slice of bacon, chopped
- 1 head of lettuce
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes
- 8 tablespoons avocado ranch dressing (I used Tessamae’s)
- 1/4 cup chives
- 4oz blue cheese
- Start off by rinsing and properly drying all of your produce.
- Slice head of lettuce in half, and then in half again.
- Chop your bacon into little bits, as well as your chives, and tomatoes.
- Sprinkle salt over your wedge of lettuce first.
- Drizzle your dressing over the lettuce wedge.
- Layer the flavors on top of the wedge starting with your chives, then tomatoes, then blue cheese, then bacon.
- Drizzle with more dressing, and crack fresh black pepper over your wedge salad.
- Yes, you need a whole head of lettuce. This recipe makes around 4 servings of salad.
- Don’t dress it all! Anything you don’t use can be stored in airtight bags and made again as leftovers. If you dress it all, your lettuce will be soggy later!
- Category: Salad
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Salad, wedge salad, blue cheese, salad wedge