Take your pumpkin coffee to a whole new level with the richness of white chocolate and pumpkin pie spices.
- 2.7 ounces espresso or strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon of canned pumpkin
- 1 ounce of heavy whipping cream (sub for half and half if you’re watching fat).
- 1 white chocolate mini Magnum bar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (optional)
- Start with combing canned pumpkin, and whipping cream together with a spoon until the mixture turns a light orange color.
- Add your ice cream bar into the cup and brew your cup of espresso. Stir in your ice cream bar and add pumpkin pie spice, if desired.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Coffee
- Method: Brew
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 197
- Sugar: 16.2g
- Sodium: 66.8mg
- Fat: 13.7g
- Carbohydrates: 16.2g
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Protein: 2.2g
- Cholesterol: 17mg
Keywords: affogato, white chocolate, pumpkin, coffee