1 tablespoon of almond flour
1 large egg
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 cup mozzarella cheese (full fat, skim or nonfat will work depending on your preferences. Your nutrition information may vary based on your cheese. This recipe uses low-moisture, part skim mozarella).
2 teaspoons of everything bagel seasoning
1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- In a bowl, mix together, egg, almond flour, garlic powder, onion powder baking powder and everything bagel seasoning.
- Add in the mozzarella cheese and coat it evenly with the mixture.
- Spray your waffle maker with oil (if needed) and let it heat up to its highest setting.
- Cook the waffle, checking on it every 5 minutes until it gets crunchy and golden.
- Your nutrition information could vary based on the cheese you use. Calculate your macros based on your own ingredients.
- Make sure you put in 1/4 of your batter for a mini waffle maker, and half in each side if you have a split waffle maker. The waffle maker can overflow, making it a messy process. I suggest putting down a silpat mat for an easy clean up.
- This will make 4 mini chaffles, or two large chaffles. You can also use this in a belguim waffle maker as one extra large chaffle.
- Smear it with some cream cheese and sprinkle with a little extra everything bagel seasoning for that bagel taste.
- Yes, you can substitute coconut flour for almond flour. You may get a slightly different texture and a drier waffle.
- Prep Time: 2
- Cook Time: 5
- Category: Chaffles
- Method: Waffle Maker
- Cuisine: Keto
Keywords: Everything bagel, everything bagel chaffle, chaffle recipe, chaffles, savory chaffle