A tasty, no-bake fall cheesecake.
Use my pecan nut pie crust recipe, or get a store-bought nut-based crust.
- 2 8-ounce blocks of full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Truvia Confectioners (or regular confectioners sugar)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Prepare your crust. If the crust is pre-made, move on to the next step.
- Begin by whipping your cream with a hand mixer, or stand mixer. It’s ready when it has formed stiff peaks.
- Add in your softened cream cheese, pumpkin puree, heavy whipping cream, sugar, vanilla extract, salt and pumpkin pie spice.
- Whip the mixture slowly first to incorporate, and then on high speed until everything is combined and fluffy.
- Pour the mixture out into the pan and gently tap it to even out the mixture, and pop any air bubbles.
- Then refrigerate anywhere from 8-24 hours to let the mixture setup properly.
- When ready to serve, slice your cheesecake and garnish with whipped cream, salted caramel, or edible flowers
- This is a high-fat, low carb recipe. If you’d like to lower the grams of fat, you can always use low-fat cream cheese – it will up the carb content just slightly.
- Make sure to use canned pumpkin puree, and not pumpkin pie filling – the difference in carbs is astronomical.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Refridgeration
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 slice (12 total)
- Calories: 396
- Sugar: 7.1g
- Sodium: 342.2mg
- Fat: 38.3g
- Carbohydrates: 11.7g
- Fiber: 3.3g
- Protein: 5.4g
- Cholesterol: 54.6mg