I am big on making the holidays as easy as possible, so I think you’re going to like my no-bake pumpkin pecan pie cheesecake recipe.
No-bake cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts. It’s great for many reasons:
- You don’t have to worry about steam baths and cracked tops.
- You don’t have to turn on your oven.
- It’s just a few steps and then you set it and forget it.
This recipe uses my pecan nut pie crust.
What’s great about this is that you don’t need to bake it at all. This crust works as is pressed into your pie dish.
While baking it will give it a nuttier flavor, and a gluten crust-like texture. There’s no flour to cook, and therefore, this is a fully no-bake recipe.
If you decide to bake the crust, that’s okay too – it gives it a nuttier flavor.
Table of contents
Ingredients for no-bake pumpkin pie cheesecake:
Use my pecan nut pie crust recipe, or get a store-bought nut-based crust.
- 2 8-ounce blocks of full-fat cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup Truvia Confectioners (or regular confectioners sugar)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Salted caramel drizzle or make my sugar-free salted caramel
- Whipped cream
- Edible flowers for decorating
How to make No-Bake Pumpkin pie cheesecake:
Prepare your crust. If the crust is pre-made, move on to the next step.
Begin by whipping your cream with a hand mixer, or stand mixer. It’s ready when it has formed stiff peaks.
Whip the mixture slowly first to incorporate, and then on high speed until everything is combined and fluffy.
Pour the mixture out into the pan and gently tap it to even out the mixture, and pop any air bubbles.
Then refrigerate anywhere from 8-24 hours to let the mixture setup properly.
When ready to serve, slice your cheesecake and garnish with whipped cream, salted caramel, or edible flowers