I’m going to make this recipe short and sweet because I want to get you on to your next happy hour.
I created the Ginger Fizz in partnership with my friends at H-E-B.
There’s Gin, Ginger Beer, some lemon juice, honey syrup. It’s a nice combination of floral, and bright with a really nice kick.
It’s easy to make – just put it all in a shaker with ice, shake away, and pour over some more ice. It’s one of my favorites for the summer, and I hope you enjoy!Print
A few simple ingredients make for a delicious and light summer cocktail.
- 3 ounces lemon juice
- 1 lemon
- 1-ounce honey syrup
- 1.5 ounces of Gin (leave it out for a mocktail!)
- ¼ cup ice for the shaker + ice for your glass
- Top with Central Market Light Ginger Beer Cocktail Mixers
- In a shaker, add gin, honey syrup, lemon juice and ice. Shake together – about 1 minute.
- In a glass, add ice for , and thinly sliced lemon.
- Pour in a glass full of ice, and top with ginger beer.
- Stir and enjoy!
For a mocktail, remove the gin!
- Category: Cocktails
- Cuisine: American