Blended coffee drinks are wonderful to make and are a great option for dessert if you want something both simple and decadent.
But you can also make a frappe healthy for you! I did so by including a scoop of Further Food Hazelnut Collagen Creamer.
This Hazelnut Flavored Collagen Creamer has a rich and toasty flavor, blends well, and is sugar-free, which is a bonus for me.
Hazelnut Collagen also offers benefits for both beauty and brains.
Nootropic lion’s mane mushroom improves memory, focus, and concentration, and collagen peptides support healthy hair, skin, and nails. So in addition to dessert, you get a little extra goodness for your body.
Check out my recipe for my Hazelnut White Mocha Frappe and let me know if you give it a try in the comments section here, or on Instagram!Print
- 2 ounces Decaf Espresso
- 4 ounces Oat milk
- 8 ounces ice
- 1 tbsp White chocolate sauce
- 1–2 scoops Hazelnut collagen peptides
- Whipped Topping (for garnish)
- Add Espresso, oat milk, ice, and Hazelnut Collagen Peptides to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, until nearly smooth.
- Pour into a glass, and top with whipped cream, drizzle with white chocolate sauce, and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 seconds
- Category: Coffee
- Method: Blending
- Diet: Diabetic
- Serving Size: 1 Hazelnut White Mocha
- Calories: 144
- Sugar: 11.8g
- Sodium: 83.2g
- Fat: 7.1g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 3.2g
- Cholesterol: 2.9mg
Keywords: Further Food, Further Food Recipe, Collagen Peptides Recipe