Y’all know that I love a delicious coffee recipe, and doing fall recipes always gets me excited. There’s so much warmth in fall flavors, and Further Food Hazelnut Collagen just pairs perfectly.
I used this rich and toasty Hazelnut Flavored Collagen Creamer, and my inner barista was shining!
This collagen creamer is sugar-free, but it also dissolves really well in my drinks. I actually have more recipes with it, if you can believe that!
What about what’s in it? Further Food is powered by real foods. No preservatives, no
artificial flavors, no junk — ever!
Hazelnut Collagen also offers benefits for both beauty and brains.
Nootropic lion’s mane mushroom improves memory, focus, and concentration, and collagen peptides support healthy hair, skin, and nails
Enjoy this recipe and let me know here, or on Instagram if you give it a try.Print
Sugar-free Cinnamon Hazelnut Shaken Oat Milk Espresso
- 2 ounces Espresso
- 4 1/2 ounces Oat Milk
- 8 ounces of ice (4 ounces for shaker, 4 ounces for cup)
- 2 teaspoons sugar-free vanilla syrup
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 scoop Further Food Hazelnut Collagen Peptides
- Add ice, oat milk, sugar-free syrup, cinnamon, espresso, and Hazelnut Collagen peptides to your shaker.
- Shake until well combined and pour into a cup over ice. Top with an extra sprinkle of cinnamon if desired.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Coffee
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Diabetic
Keywords: Iced espresso, Iced shaken espresso
Use my code HANGRY25 for a discount on your next order!