Three words: Apple Crisp Macchiato.
It actually even sounds a little better to me than Pumpkin Spice Latte!
Y’all know you can count on me when it comes to Starbucks copycat recipes. My take on Brown Sugar Oatmilk Shaken Espresso had you talking for DAYS!
Many of you still comment on how easy it is to make brown sugar syrup!
Now I’m back with what I think is going to be the biggest drop since the Pumpkin Spice Latte!
On August 24, 2021, Starbucks officially released its fall menu, and the Apple Crisp Macchiato.
I had a feeling this drink was coming, and I prepped. That preparation paid off because with a few tweaks, I’ve made a really delicious version of this that you can replicate easily at home.
What’s in the Apple Crisp Macchiato?
It’s pretty straight-forward! I had most of these ingredients as basics in my pantry:
- Brown sugar*
- Vanilla Syrup*
- Apple Juice
- Whipped Topping & Caramel Drizzle*
Starbucks lists their ingredients in the Apple Crisp Macchiato as: Milk, Brewed Espresso, Apple Brown Sugar Syrup [Invert Sugar, Water, Brown Sugar, Natural Flavors, Salt, Preservative Potassium Sorbate, Malic Acid], Spiced Apple Drizzle [Sugars (Sugar, Brown Sugar), Water, Apple Juice Concentrate, Apple Puree, Ground Cinnamon, Pectin, Preservative Potassium Sorbate, Salt, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Malic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Caramelized Sugar (For Color), Natural Flavor, Ground Nutmeg]
A few things to note about my recipe:
- Anything with a * means there’s a sugar-free version available! I used sugar-free ingredients there to keep the carb count a bit lower.
- Oat milk is going to be higher carb typically, and you can always sub for unsweetened almond milk if you want, but it’s not the same.
- You can make this an iced version, just fill your glass with ice and you’re good to go!
- Carb count is calculated with sugar-free ingredients as noted in the recipe card. If you use full sugar ingredients, you will need to recalculate your macros.
Check out the recipe for my copycat version of Starbucks’ Apple Crisp Macchiato and let me know if this is a new