I’ve got to tell you guys that I love mimosas.
What’s even better? A blood orange mimosa!
Blood oranges are incredibly citrus-y, but I like that they’re a little sweeter than your regular orange variety.
The deep red color is also something that amazes me. The first time I bought one, I thought they were actually bad oranges!
It was before I knew anything about food!
Check out the recipe below and let me know what you think!Print
- 2 ounces Swoon Ginger Lime
- 3 ounces Blood Orange Juice
- Champagne to top off
- Start with all of your ingredients chilled.
- Add Swoon Ginger Lime directly into your glass
- Pour in Blood Orange Juice
- Top off with Champagne
- Depending on your preference, you can out more or less champagne. The more bubbles, the better in my opinion!
- Leave out the mixer if you’d like! I just like how the ginger lime flavor works with the citrus in this recipe.
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Mixing
- Cuisine: Drinks
Keywords: Cocktails, blood orange mimosa, mimosa