This mango margarita is super simple to make, and it uses a Truvia-based mango simple syrup for a tropical taste. I also rim my glass with Truvia Sweet Complete Granulated All-Purpose Sweetener for a little extra sweetness with every sip.
I love using Truvia Sweet Complete Granulated Sweetener to sweeten the syrup – it gives me so much flexibility in this recipe.
First, I dip my margarita glasses in water, and rim the glasses with Truvia Sweet Complete.
In our shaker, we will start with ice and add 1.5 ounces of mango simple syrup, 1 1/2 oz of tequila, 1 oz of fresh lime juice, and one ounce of orange liqueur.
After it’s all shaken up, it’s ready to pour over ice cubes and enjoy. It’s that easy!
Mango Rosemary Margarita RecipePrint
Mango Rosemary Margarita
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 12 ounce margarita 1x
- Diet: Diabetic
- 1.5 ounces of mango simple syrup
- 1 1/2 ouunces of tequila reposado
- 1 ounce of fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce of orange liqueur
- 6–8 ounces of crushed ice
- First, dip margarita glasses in water, and rim the glasses with Truvia Sweet Complete.
- In the shaker, start with ice and add 1.5 ounces of mango simple syrup, 1 1/2 oz of tequila, 1 oz of fresh lime juice, and one ounce of orange liqueur.
- Shake together, strain over ice and enjoy!
- In the video, I split this marg up into smaller shots. This recipe makes one total serving if you want to enjoy it in a larger glass.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Shake Time: 1 minute
- Category: Cocktails
- Method: Bar
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Serving Size: 1 Margarita
- Calories: 409
- Sugar: 47g
- Sodium: 4.6mg
- Fat: 0.2g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Protein: 0.2g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
Keywords: Margarita, mango margarita